Troubleshooting and Repair
Computer and Network Optimization and Upgrades
Is your Mac slow? Do you constantly see a spinning beach ball? Are you running out of room on your hard drive? Do you think it is time to get a new computer? Let us help you get your computer back up and running, make upgrade recommendations or help you decide if a new computer is your best option.
Using state of the art remote access technologies, allow us to remotely troubleshoot and fix your computer issue. Call today and we can setup a secure one time connection to your computer that will allow us to troubleshoot your issue and get you back up and running again.
Network Optimization and Wireless Network Troubleshooting and Upgrades
It seems that everything is moving to “The Cloud” these days. Our music, photos, email and even the TV Shows and Movies we watch use the Internet to get to you.
- Can your existing network handle the kids streaming movies from Netflix while you are remotely accessing your work VPN and your spouse is editing photos online?
- When is the last time you upgraded your router or wireless access points?
- Do you have dead spots where the Internet does not work?
- Do you have multiple wireless networks or wireless access points that you have to switch back and forth between when you move around the house or office
- How old is your equipment from your Internet provider? Network and wireless technology has drastically improved over the last few years. The latest routers and wireless access points offer much greater speeds and range and can even backup the data from all the Apple computers in your home or office. Quite often, we can replace multiple wireless access points with one new one and dramatically increase your coverage and speed.